At least I have never

The home of schadenfreude, where you can take comfort in the fact that no matter what your most hideously embarrassing moment was, there is always something worse that has happened to someone else and you can rest safe in the knowledge that at least you have never done that.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

At least I have never... pulled a hideous man who tried to get into bed with my flatmate after we'd had sex and then stole her iPod on the way out

I don't have the strength to revisit this sorry tale. But you can find it here

I've been a victim of my own schadenfreude.

(oh - check the brilliant comment from Silverfox, proving that it really is never too late to change your mind about someone!)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:28 AM, Blogger shitfaced said…

    At least I have never been a well known Australian fashion designer (well, almost) and sat at the bar of a New Year's Eve Party at the Bondi Icebergs in Sydney, Australia, sitting on a bar stool, fingering myself with my skirt hitched up to my ears, seemingly thinking I was entertaining the crowd. Funny how cocaine works. At least I have never done that. Well, almost.

    Anyway, Alice doesn't live there anymore.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger zuzula said…

    oh. my. god. did anyone say anything?!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger shitfaced said…

    Not sure but it's been the talk of the industry for nearly a year now. I thought only a few knew but on Tuesday it turned out all my students knew, too, and not from me, for once.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home