At least I have never

The home of schadenfreude, where you can take comfort in the fact that no matter what your most hideously embarrassing moment was, there is always something worse that has happened to someone else and you can rest safe in the knowledge that at least you have never done that.

Monday, January 01, 2007

The one that slightly scared me

At least I have never slept with a guy because I felt sorry for him when he told me, holding back the tears, that he used to be a mercenary. End of.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He used to be the end of a mercenary? Oh, the pity-fucks of my early twenties...

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger She de la Handbag said…

    Was somewhat terrified when the lovely lady in question told me this story ... though whether I would be more/less terrified if it was just the end of a mercenary I don't know ... shall go ponder.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home