At least I have never

The home of schadenfreude, where you can take comfort in the fact that no matter what your most hideously embarrassing moment was, there is always something worse that has happened to someone else and you can rest safe in the knowledge that at least you have never done that.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

saucy pics

At least i have never got into a sexy bit of text sex at work with an on/off lover (not from same work) - which goes on and on until the point where on/off lover challenges me to send him a pic of my, ahem, lady garden, within the next half an hour. Cue me, a very senior manager, in the only ladies cubicle in the entire organisation, pencil skirt down, silk blouse up, trying desperately to take a photo of said minge that's flattering and doesn't reveal that I am really overdue for a wax. With my colleagues politely approaching the locked door at all times with little 'um... just wondered what you want to do about Important Deal X and whether you need to speak to Mr Y in Japan before he leaves for the day?' type requests. And me all the while, trying to be oh-so-busy-and-important, but really only focused on taking a good pic of - myself.

At least I've never done that. But I love the person who did.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger fake adult said…

    One would hope on/off lover will only have picture for personal use... It would be unfortunate for lady garden to pop up in Google Image. I'm only thinking of this after Silverfox spent the good part of an hour image-googling 'vagina bed'.

    Hilarious! Now, a certain someone better comment here soon because if she doesn't...

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger george said…

    Was only doing research...but have to ask, was replies to said enquiries going something like "Could you schedule Mr 'click' Y for meeting at 'click'......damn it that's no good.. for......'click'....'click'...can you read that back 'click' to me?....click'"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home